Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
The Washington State Fish and Wildlife Police confront a lying hunter, catch a couple in the act of crab poaching and deal with anglers illegally snagging salmon. Finally, an officer must make a difficult decision regarding a blind mule deer buck.
Officer Olson catches repeat offenders poaching more than five times the legal limit of squid. Officer Summit serves a warrant to a bear hunter breaking the law, while a fisherman is confronted for snagging salmon in closed waters.
Washington State's Fish and Wildlife Police arrest apprehend a trespassing elk poacher and respond to a call about a sick coyote. A father and his daughter are caught in the act illegally harvesting white fish and a repeat wildlife offender is confronted.
Washington State's Fish and Wildlife Police arrest a suspect with a criminal past, investigate a headless elk and crackdown on littering. Commercial Canadian crabbers are caught illegally harvesting crabs in US waters.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Oscars 2019: When Are the Oscars and How to Watch Online
- 2. Will Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Phil Coulson Appear in Avengers: Endgame?
- 3. The Blacklist: More Truths About (the Real) Reddington Are Revealed
- 4. Outlander Boss Addresses Jamie and Claire's Sex Drought
- 5. Tracee Ellis Ross on How Black-ish Enlisted Octavia Spencer to School Us for Black History Month
- 6. The Originals' Leah Pipes Is Headed to Another Witchy CW Series, and It's Not Legacies
- 7. Sizzy Will Heat Up in Shadowhunters' Final Season