Season 3, Episode 9 Eat Play Love
Unable to load video.
The selected video is currently unabled to be loaded, please try a different source.
First Aired: March 23, 2016
Favorite bowling alley snacks receive a healthy twist. Included: Classic buffalo flavors and Asian-inspired teriyaki sauce are used when Rev and his son make wings two ways. The menu also features flavorful turkey kielbasa dogs topped with red-onion sauce; and oven-roasted sweet potato fries with garlic aioli.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Here Are Netflix's Most Popular Original Series and Films
- 2. Freddie Prinze Jr. to Star Opposite Soleil Moon Frye in Punky Brewster Revival
- 3. Sophia Bush Joins Love, Simon Sequel Series at Disney Plus
- 4. Castle Rock Season 2 Review: Lizzy Caplan Is Killer as Misery's Annie Wilkes
- 5. Adventure Time Will Return With Four New Specials on HBO Max
- 6. Grey's Anatomy's Jesse Williams Is Headed to Power
- 7. Here's What's Leaving Netflix in November 2019