Season 1, Episode 3 San Francisco Dungeon
First Aired: September 5, 2014
In an enhanced episode, a dungeon attraction is constructed in San Francisco's Fisherman's Wharf that celebrates 200 years of the city's history with an interactive journey through nine rooms depicting noteworthy locations and notorious characters. Also: A 3000-year-old time-line log is installed at a wild animal park in Huntsville, Ala.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: August 2, 2014
- Rating: TV-PG
- Premise: Twin brothers in California use reclaimed pieces of redwood trees for one-of-a-kind creations in this series. (more)
- 1. 166 Gift Ideas Inspired by Sansa, Sabrina and More of Your TV Faves
- 2. Amy Poehler and Her 'Leslie Blazers' Are Ready for a Parks & Recreation Reunion
- 3. Netflix Is Now Murder Central, Adds Ted Bundy Docuseries to Already Stacked True Crime Roster
- 4. Riverdale Sneak Peek: Jughead and His Mom Finally Reunite!
- 5. Sophia Bush Finally Explains Why She Left Chicago P.D.
- 6. Snowflakes Cause a Little Tension in Last Man Standing's Christmas Episode
- 7. The Innocent Man Is Netflix's Latest Reminder of Our Failed Justice System