Season 16, Episode 12 04-20-2018
First Aired: April 20, 2018
Attorney Michael Avenatti and clinical psychologist Jordan Peterson are the interview guests. The panelists are columnist Frank Bruni (New York Times), Washington governor Jay Inslee and author Alex Wagner ("FutureFace").
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: February 21, 2003
- Rating: TV-MA
- Premise: A talk show about current events with the former host of 'Politically Incorrect.' This weekly late-night forum is a virtual clone of 'P.I.,' with some Maher stand-up and a similarly diverse lineup of informed panelists, but this being HBO, the language is… (more)
- 1. Netflix Is Now Murder Central, Adds Ted Bundy Docuseries to Already Stacked True Crime Roster
- 2. Riverdale Sneak Peek: Jughead and His Mom Finally Reunite!
- 3. Sophia Bush Finally Explains Why She Left Chicago P.D.
- 4. Snowflakes Cause a Little Tension in Last Man Standing's Christmas Episode
- 5. The Innocent Man is Netflix's Latest Reminder of Our Failed Justice System
- 6. Criminal Minds Sneak Peek: This Week's Unsub Has a Big Connection to an Old Case
- 7. A Series Based on the Life of Selena Is Finally Coming to Netflix