Season 1, Episode 13 Lift Me Up
First Aired: January 26, 2017
In the Season 1 finale, Angie wants to treat her mom's illness with a radical approach, but the patient prefers more traditional methods. Meanwhile, Walter, Malik and Zoe attempt to use suspended animation to stop a graffiti artist's internal bleeding; and Julianna discovers that James gave the unapproved GSS drug to Louis Keating.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Demi's Sociopathic Edit Is the Highlight of The Bachelor So Far
- 2. Kerry Washington Heads to Netflix for American Son
- 3. Here's When The Expanse Season 3 Heads to Amazon Prime Video
- 4. Chicago Fire's Gentle Human Mouch Blows Up at Otis in a Jarring Sneak Peek
- 5. Where to Stream This Year's Oscar-Nominated Films
- 6. Black Panther Is the First Superhero Movie Nominated for Best Picture – And You Can Stream It Right Now
- 7. What If Tracee Ellis Ross and Kumail Nanjiani Just Host the Damn Oscars?