Season 4, Episode 18 The Hardest Part
Unable to load video.
The selected video is currently unabled to be loaded, please try a different source.
First Aired: March 31, 2011
While examining his ailing mother (Louise Fletcher), Pete discovers that his brother (Kyle Secor) might be responsible for her illness. Meanwhile, Violet walks in on Sheldon just as he's about to go out with her critic, Marla (Alex Kingston); and Cooper treats a piano prodigy for a brain tumor that could keep him from playing.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Jessica Alba and Gabrielle Union Speak Out About the Tragic Accident on the Set of L.A.'s Finest
- 2. Pick Your Favorite Ships and We'll Reveal Your TV Soulmate
- 3. The Queer Eye's Fab 5 Love Up on Each Other in This Video and It's Too Pure
- 4. Listen to Big Brother Brothers: The Ultimate Unofficial Podcast From TV Guide
- 5. How Everyone in Netflix's Dark Is Connected
- 6. Murder Mystery Review: The Real Mystery Is How Adam Sandler's New Film Is Decent
- 7. Anthony Bourdain's Graphic Novel Is Being Turned Into an Animated Series