Season 2, Episode 8 Six Feet Blunder
First Aired: July 13, 2017
When a panicked mortician hires Shade and Angie to track down a missing body, they find themselves crashing funeral services around the city, eventually unearthing a family plot to bury millions of dollars of a controversial inheritance. Meanwhile, Jules' impending birthday gives Shade a chance to show off his party-planning skills, but he still has one problem...figuring out the right time to invite significant others to family affairs.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Mark-Paul Gosselaar Says He Didn't Get the Invite for Saved By the Bell Revival
- 2. Willa Holland Is Returning to Arrow for Season 8
- 3. Afton Williamson Responds After The Rookie Harassment Investigation Finds No Wrongdoing
- 4. The First Trailer for Michael B. Jordan's Raising Dion Is Literal Black Boy Magic
- 5. The Boondocks Revival Coming to HBO Max
- 6. Why Women Kill Sneak Peek: Is Taylor About to Hit Her Breaking Point?
- 7. El Camino Will Feature More Breaking Bad Cameos Than You Thought