Season 6, Episode 22 Moving Up Part 2
First Aired: April 24, 2014
In the conclusion of the two-part Season 6 finale, Leslie makes a huge decision about her future while working with the Parks Department to put on the Unity Concert. Meanwhile, Tom opens the doors to his restaurant; Ron has another encounter with Tammy 2; and Andy gets to live out a rock-and-roll fantasy.
Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked From Worst to Best
Find out which episode of the HBO hit reigns supreme.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Avan Jogia and Kelli Berglund Read High Ideas from Reddit
- 2. Here's What's New on Netflix in April
- 3. What's Leaving Netflix in April
- 4. Kit Harington Says Game of Thrones Season 8 Gave Him 'Peace' About Jon Snow
- 5. Luke Perry Might Have Appeared in the Beverly Hills, 90210 Revival After All
- 6. 129 Things Degrassi Taught Me About Sex, Dating, and Puberty
- 7. When It Comes to Sex and Profanity on TV, Where the F*ck Do We Draw the Line?