First Aired: April 30, 1981
An overwrought judge (John Randolph) sends the clinic's lawyers to jail for contempt of court. Harold Gould. Hammond: Kenneth Tigar. Jeff: David Clennon. Jo: Mary Elaine Monti. Brad: James Widdoes. Frances: Alice Drummond Mac: Lionel Smith. Ernie: Cal Gibson. Don Calfa plays Howie.
Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked From Worst to Best
Find out which episode of the HBO hit reigns supreme.
The Best Kids' Movies on Netflix Right Now
Our gift to all you harried parents: hours of peace and quiet.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. One Chicago Is Losing Three of Its Stars, Including Jon Seda
- 2. Bellamy and Echo Will Be a 'Great Unit' in The 100 Season 6
- 3. Station 19 Just Tried to Pull a This Is Us with Chief Ripley
- 4. Grey's Anatomy: Jo's Downward Spiral Is Going to Ruin Her Life
- 5. All the Easter Eggs You Missed From The Twilight Zone, Legacies, Game of Thrones, and More
- 6. Everything We Know About The Handmaid's Tale Season 3 So Far
- 7. Star Trek: Discovery's Ethan Peck on Spock's Finale Struggle and Season 3 Return