Season 1, Episode 3 Bohemian Rhapsody
First Aired: June 15, 2009
Conclusion. A look at the underground worlds and movements that shaped Paris during the 20th century. Included: the Moulin Rouge; Pablo Picasso's favorite haunt; the Quartier Latin; the May 1968 protests and strikes. Also: Oliver Picasso on his grandfather's work; actress-singer Jane Birkin on French pop music.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Mark-Paul Gosselaar Says He Didn't Get the Invite for Saved By the Bell Revival
- 2. Willa Holland Is Returning to Arrow for Season 8
- 3. Afton Williamson Responds After The Rookie Harassment Investigation Finds No Wrongdoing
- 4. The First Trailer for Michael B. Jordan's Raising Dion Is Literal Black Boy Magic
- 5. The Boondocks Revival Coming to HBO Max
- 6. Why Women Kill Sneak Peek: Is Taylor About to Hit Her Breaking Point?
- 7. El Camino Will Feature More Breaking Bad Cameos Than You Thought