Season 4, Episode 5 There's Something I Need to Tell You...
Unable to load video.
The selected video is currently unabled to be loaded, please try a different source.
First Aired: October 9, 2012
Kristina shares her medical news with the family; Julia decides to make a change when stress at work mounts; Victor's baseball game makes Joel nervous; Sarah and Hank share a sensitive moment; and Crosby ponders his stake in the Luncheonette.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. This Beyoncé TV Special Will Make Up for the Emmys Snub, BeyHive
- 2. Everything We Know About the 2019 Primetime Emmy Awards
- 3. Creative Arts Emmys 2019: Complete Winners List
- 4. Rest Easy, Friends Fans, A Reboot Is Never Happening
- 5. I Watched All of Netflix's Abysmally Bad The I-Land So You Don't Have To
- 6. James Spader Reveals What Made Him Decide to Do The Blacklist
- 7. First Teaser for Supernatural's Final Season Marks The Woman in White's Return