Season 4, Episode 10 Trouble in Candyland
Unable to load video.
The selected video is currently unabled to be loaded, please try a different source.
First Aired: December 4, 2012
Mark grows more frustrated by Sarah's relationship with Hank, whom she's helping to mend fences with his family; Julia worries about Victor's frustration with school; Joel gives Ryan a job despite his inexperience; and Crosby and Adam fight to save the Luncheonette while also recording an album for Glen Hansard.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Emmys 2019: Who Won? The Complete Winners List
- 2. Emmys 2019: How to Watch Live and Online
- 3. Emergence Review: There's No Hurry to Solve the Mystery, and That's a Problem
- 4. mixed-ish Review: The black-ish Spin-off Gets Being Mixed Race Right
- 5. There's a Light at the End of the Tunnel for Jo on Grey's Anatomy
- 7. Alfred Tries to Dump Sandra In this Pennyworth Sneak Peek