Part 1 of 2. A CDC doctor (Tiffani Thiessen) looks to contain, identify and treat a rapidly spreading, highly contagious virus that made its way to L.A. on a flight from Australia. Making her task harder are several forces, including uncooperative politicians, quarantined patients who'll do anything to go home, a dangerous prisoner who could be infected and bickering disease-containment specialists. Troy Whitlock: Vincent Spano. Dr. Carl Ratner: French Stewart. Mayor Dellasandro: Eric Roberts.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Bette and Shane Share a Tender Moment in The L Word: Generation Q Trailer
- 2. Michonne Looks Fierce in Poster for Danai Gurira's Final The Walking Dead Season
- 3. A Gilmore Girls Alum Is Heading to The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Season 3
- 4. Sean Spicer Addresses Dancing With the Stars Backlash
- 5. Stephan James and Hong Chau to Return for Homecoming Season 2
- 6. Bethenny Frankel Is Leaving Real Housewives, So What Even Is the Point Anymore?
- 7. Netflix's 2019 Originals: A Complete Guide