Season 1, Episode 4 In Re: Curtis Farwell
First Aired: October 8, 2010
Garza and his legal team rev up to expose a car manufacturer's cover-up when faulty tire rods allegedly cause accidents, yet Al soon casts doubt on Garza's true motives in taking the case. Meanwhile, an enigmatic man threatens the team; Claire (Melora Hardin) tries to restore harmony between Garza and Sen. Vidalin (Richard Portnow); Mereta anticipates her very first court day; and Eddie secures an interview at an elite firm.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The End of Veronica Mars Season 4 Undermined Veronica's Trauma
- 2. Is [Spoiler] Really Dead on Veronica Mars?
- 3. See the First Fan Reactions to Netflix's Dark Crystal Prequel at Comic-Con
- 4. Game of Thrones Cast Addresses Final Season Backlash at Comic-Con Reunion
- 5. Love Island Recap: Sh– Got Serious on Friday Night
- 6. The 100's Bob Morley and Eliza Taylor Have Blessed Us With These Dreamy Portraits
- 7. Everything We Know About Legacies Season 2