Season 1, Episode 8 The Wedding
First Aired: November 14, 2005
The family attends the wedding of Oliver's former girlfriend and Lydia worries that she will feel awkward at the ceremony now that she's divorced. Adding to the dilemma is Oliver's desire to impress the bride by bringing a hot date to the service, but his gorgeous companions keep disappearing. Janice: Suzanne Cryer. Lois: Wendie Malick. Holly: Joanna Canton. Cynthia: Jennifer O'Dell. Howard: Harry S. Murphy.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Mindy Kaling's New Netflix Show Could Fill the One Day at a Time Void in Your Life
- 2. Last Man Standing Exclusive: Eve Gets Tough with the Baxters' Foreign Exchange Student
- 3. Hanna Review: Now This Is How You Turn a Movie Into a TV Series
- 4. Lizzy Caplan and Elsie Fisher Will Step Into a Stephen King Classic in Castle Rock Season 2
- 5. Everything to Know About The Sopranos Movie, Newark
- 6. Jane the Virgin Boss Previews Michael's Return: 'It Affects the Whole Season'