Oscar winners interview Oscar winners: Julia Roberts questions George Clooney at his Los Angeles home; Nicole Kidman and Russell Crowe chat at the Beverly Hills Hotel; and Jamie Foxx and Sidney Poitier meet at the Santa Monica Civic Auditorium, where Poitier received his Oscar for 1963's “Lilies of the Field.” Roberts talks about her pregnancy (and Clooney about his first kiss); Crowe asks fellow Aussie Kidman about her marriage to Keith Urban; and Poitier gives Foxx parenting tips.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Eastbound & Down Was the Definitive Show of 2009
- 2. The Week in Superlatives: Best Binge, Biggest Nope, and the Moment You Can't Unsee
- 3. The Walking Dead Sneak Peek: The Triumphant Return of A-Hole Daryl
- 4. Grey's Anatomy: This Might Be the End of Owen and Amelia (For Real This Time)
- 5. Fox Responds to Report That Jussie Smollett Attack Was a Hoax: 'We Stand Behind Him'
- 6. Star Trek: Discovery Revisited Culber's Tragic Story with a Surprising Twist
- 7. Brooklyn Nine-Nine's Jake and Amy Are Victorious in Our Valentine's Day Shipper Contest