Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Scott, a 37-year-old surfer, mountaineer and paramedic, turns to online dating because he has doubts about marrying his long-term girlfriend. With all the options online, he wonders if there is a better, less "dramatic" fit for him. Adey, a 38-year-old badass, loves his work, his bike, and his ink; the only thing he's missing is the love of a special woman.
Grant & J. Keith
Travis, a 36-year-old virgin, turns to online dating to find his bride. This devout Christian has high expectations. His future wife must be beautiful, virtuous, love the Lord and appreciate his desire to remain a virgin until marriage. Davey Wavey, a gay YouTube personality with over 4,000 messages in his dating inbox, has been on hundreds of online dates. But at 30 years-old, this self-proclaimed "queen of first dates" has grown tired of meaningless hookups and is seeking something with more substance.
Jason, a 33-year-old film director from Sandusky, Ohio, has dreams of a true Hollywood romance, complete with a Pam Anderson-type for his leading lady. Matt, a 27-year-old millionaire, uses online dating to find companionship while on the road for work.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. A Gossip Girl Alum and a Workaholics Star Will Play Bow's Parents in black-ish's Flashback Episode
- 2. Natasha Lyonne Falls in Love in This Hilarious Documentary Now! Sneak Peek
- 3. How to Watch All the March Madness Games This Year
- 4. The Riverdale Cast Teases What to Expect from the Heathers Musical
- 5. The Best Documentaries on Netflix Right Now
- 6. Leaving Neverland Director Wants to Do a Sequel About Michael Jackson's Trial
- 7. Sabrina Embraces Her Dark Side in the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2 Trailer