An examination of the questions and conspiracy theories surrounding the bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building on April 19, 1995, including the alleged involvement of Middle Eastern terrorists and a white supremacist group. The overview features interviews with former Oklahoma Gov. Frank Keating; former FBI agents Jon Hersley and Larry Tongate; and Rep. Dana Rohrabacher (R-Cal.), who wants the case to be reopened. Rita Cosby hosts.
The Best Kids' Movies on Netflix Right Now
Our gift to all you harried parents: hours of peace and quiet.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Mindy Kaling's New Netflix Show Could Fill the One Day at a Time Void in Your Life
- 2. Last Man Standing Exclusive: Eve Gets Tough with the Baxters' Foreign Exchange Student
- 3. Hanna Review: Now This Is How You Turn a Movie Into a TV Series
- 4. Lizzy Caplan and Elsie Fisher Will Step Into a Stephen King Classic in Castle Rock Season 2
- 5. Everything to Know About The Sopranos Movie, Newark
- 6. Jane the Virgin Boss Previews Michael's Return: 'It Affects the Whole Season'