Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
As the Thunder sinks, Sea Shepherd race to collect evidence of the vessel's illegal activity. In Mexico, the crew of the Farley Mowat rescue a large whale. And in Indonesia, Jim Wickens joins a dramatic chase that results in the destruction of 3 boats.
The captain of the Thunder sends out a mayday alert and calls on Sea Shepherd to rescue his crew. Jim Wickens turns his focus to high seas slavery in Indonesia. And Greenpeace clashes with fishermen while protecting the rare vaquita porpoise.
Sea Shepherd teams up with a commercial fishing boat to fight against the Thunder, a poaching vessel. Greenpeace activists confront a captain over the illegal shark fins in his ship's hold. In Tanzania, the team discover a cache of explosives.
After a narrowly avoiding a collision with the Thunder, Sea Shepherd attempt to contact the crew of the poaching vessel by throwing messages onto the deck. In Palau, Jim Wickens confronts the extreme poverty which drives illegal fishing.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. What's Coming to Netflix in March
- 2. Oscars 2019: Everything to Know and How to Watch Online
- 3. The Masked Singer: The Best and Worst Guesses About Who's Behind the Final Five Costumes
- 4. 5 Ways to Keep Next Year's Oscars from Being a Flaming Garbage Fire
- 5. What's Leaving Netflix in March
- 6. There's a Simple Fix for Making The Oscars More Bearable
- 7. Syfy Cancels George R.R. Martin Series Nightflyers