Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Host Jeff Corwin travels to the beautiful country of Thailand to help save endangered sea turtles. Working alongside expert biologists, Jeff helps feed orphaned baby turtles, preforms critical exams on one of the rarest turtle species on earth, and teaches rescued turtles how to swim once again.
Jeff visits The Anantara Elephant Camp where many rescued elephants have found a second chance at survival. Jeff helps the vet staff treat injured elephants, participates in cutting-edge elephant research, and has a fun encounter with a one year-old baby elephant.
Host Jeff Corwin travels to the largest wetland wilderness in the US, the Florida Everglades. Teaming up with expert biologists, Jeff is on a mission to help save the Everglades' ecosystem and come face to face with its most important predators: bull sharks, snook, and the American alligator.
Jeff helps rescue sick and injured dolphins off the coast of Florida, connects with mighty Manatees in the Caribbean, fights to protect the fragile Tuna populations of New England, and travels to the coast of South Africa to save the endangered African Penguin.
- 1. Where All the People from Netflix's The Innocent Man Are Now
- 2. A Plea to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2: More Witchcraft, Less Romance
- 3. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 4. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 5. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed
- 6. Amazon Prime's January Lineup Makes It Easy To Prepare For Oscar Season
- 7. Last Man Standing Recruits Tisha Campbell for a Familiar Role