Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Phillip is obsessed with cleanliness, yard work, and organization. His OCD makes it almost impossible to spend time with his two children because he's afraid of the messes that kids make. Phillip has to beat his OCD so that his children can have the father they need. Meanwhile, Kerrie's fear of germs is so extreme that she can't be touched by other people.
Rashawndalynn began to worry about disease and death after a doctor found pre-cancerous cells in her body. Her constant state of panic has led to the loss of her job, and she and her son will become homeless if she doesn't receive treatment. Melody is terrified of getting a fatal food-borne illness, which prevents her from living on her own at college.
Mark obsessively taps and counts, believing that it protects his family from harm and even death. Sarihn obsessively cleans her kitchen and bathroom to get rid of germs, particularly bodily fluids, and wears black latex gloves in public. Her OCD has cost her a music career, and keeps her from having an intimate relationship with her boyfriend.
Al and his two daughters, Tammy and Jodi, each suffer from agoraphobia. Al has been virtually homebound for 30 years. Tammy is afraid of leaving her 20-mile safe zone. And for Jodi, the problem is literally a matter of life and death--she can't go over a bridge she needs to cross to get desperately needed medical care for her son.
- 1. Riverdale: What the Actual Hell Is Hiram Up To?
- 2. Power Boss Honors 'Beloved' Crew Member Killed in On-Set Accident
- 3. At Long Last, Jeffrey Dean Morgan Is Headed Back to Supernatural!
- 4. Miley Cyrus Confirms She's Going to Be in Black Mirror Season 5
- 5. What to Stream the Weekend of Dec. 14
- 6. The Cast and Creators of Good Trouble Tease Callie and Mariana's Sexy Fresh Start
- 7. A Million Little Things Bumps a Shondaland Show in New ABC Lineup