Season 5, Episode 14 Sneakerhead
First Aired: February 6, 2009
A foreign ambassador's prized pair of limited-edition sneakers, which he purchased at auction for $250,000, are stolen from his vault by thieves who break into his private residence. The probe leads Don and his team into the underworld of sneaker collecting. Meanwhile, Liz prepares to leave for Denver to accept a promotion with the Bureau, but she has second thoughts about the move.
- 1. Someone's Got a New Wife on The Big Bang Theory
- 2. How to Watch All the New Year's Day College Football Bowl Games
- 3. 2018-2019 TV Scorecard: Which Shows Are Canceled? Which Are Renewed?
- 4. Elementary To End After Season 7
- 5. Making a Murderer Filmmakers Sued By Manitowoc Police Sergeant
- 6. SMILF's Frankie Shaw Under Investigation for Mishandled Sex Scenes, Discriminatory Behavior
- 7. How to Watch Elf This Holiday Season