Season 34, Episode 17 Judgment Day: Intelligent Design on Trial
First Aired: November 13, 2007
Kitzmiller v. Dover Area School District, a 2005 federal law suit that successfully challenged the mention of intelligent design in a Dover, Pa., public-school ninth-grade science class as a violation of church-state division, is recalled. Included: trial reenactments; comments from participants, including parents, scientists, teachers and town officials.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Bachelorette Men Tell All Recap: Lukey, You Have Some 'Splaining to Do
- 2. Love Island Recap: The Villa Welcomes 6 New Sexy Singles
- 3. The Cast of Criminal Minds Promises Answers After J.J.'s Finale Revelation
- 4. Follow the Love Island Cast on Instagram
- 5. Bellamy Delivers a Low Blow to Octavia in This Tense The 100 Sneak Peek
- 6. Netflix's Another Life Review: Katee Sackhoff's Return to Space Is Derivative Disappointment
- 7. Tina Majorino Says She Turned Down Veronica Mars Season 4 Due to Mac's 'Diminished Value'