Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Nina learns that it's better to do one thing well than do many things poorly. / : The Star Amigos learn not to make assumptions based on someone’s cultural background.
Nina learns that when you make a mistake - even if it’s embarrassing - it’s best to own up to it. / Nina learns that just because you think others are having more fun than you, doesn't make it true.
Nina and Chelsea learn that you should get all the facts before jumping to conclusions. / Nina learns that people with disabilities face accessibility challenges.
Carlos learns there’s no such thing as “girl” or “boy”-specific activities. / Nina reminds Carlos and Chelsea that the best way to resolve a conflict is to communicate your feelings.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Hey Hollywood, There Are Other Black Colleges Besides Howard
- 2. Rel Co-Creator Kevin Barnett Dies While on Vacation in Mexico
- 3. Demi's Sociopathic Edit Is the Highlight of The Bachelor So Far
- 4. Kerry Washington Heads to Netflix for American Son
- 5. Here's When The Expanse Season 3 Heads to Amazon Prime Video
- 6. Chicago Fire's Gentle Human Mouch Blows Up at Otis in a Jarring Sneak Peek
- 7. Where to Stream This Year's Oscar-Nominated Films