Nightly Business Report
First Aired: September 16, 2008
The Federal Reserve's Open Market Committee meeting on interest rates; the testimony of Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson and Fannie-Freddie regulator James Lockhart before the Senate Banking Committee; GM chairman and CEO Rick Wagoner.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Suits: The Firm Will Have to Pay for Its Sins in the Final Season
- 2. Follow the Love Island Cast on Instagram
- 3. Game of Thrones Creators Bail on Comic-Con Panel
- 4. Love Island Recap: Talk About an Incredibly Awkward Kiss, Am I Right?
- 5. What to Stream the Weekend of July 19
- 6. A.P. Bio Saved From Cancellation by NBC's New Streaming Service
- 7. The Walking Dead Season 10: Everything We Know So Far