A benefit for the Autism Coalition featuring skits and bits from Adam Sandler, David Spade, Jack Black, Conan O'Brien, Jimmy Fallon, Tina Fey and Maya Rudolph. Included: Dana Carvey re-creates his “Church Lady” to interview a smart-mouthed Soprano (Michael Imperioli) and grill Macaulay Culkin about his past; and Lou Reed leads a musical finale. Also: a short film by Paul Thomas Anderson.
- 1. Legacies Finally Revealed What Became of Klaus After He Died on The Originals
- 2. James Corden Is Giving Us All Cardi B Carpool Karaoke for Christmas
- 3. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week - Roma, Bruce Springsteen
- 4. Eliza Dushku Was Written Off Bull After Accusing Michael Weatherly of Sexual Harassment
- 5. Kit Harington Met Another Famous Dragon in the Game of Thrones Crossover We Didn't Know We Needed
- 6. Alias' Jennifer Garner and J.J. Abrams Are Reuniting for an Apple Series
- 7. Grey's Anatomy: Here's Our Best Guess for Who Jennifer Grey Will Play in Season 15