Anderson Cooper and Kathy Griffin host coverage of the New Year's Eve celebration in New York City's Times Square and across the country, featuring an appearance by Lance Bass from Las Vegas. Don Lemon reports from the Times Square crowd; Gary Tuchman covers the annual Midnight Run in NYC's Central Park; Ed Henry handles the Honolulu beat; and John Zarrella reports from Key West, Florida.
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Exclusive: There's a Very Important Bonus Scene in the Perfectionists Finale
- 2. Everything We Know About the Lord of the Rings TV Series
- 3. Orange Is the New Black Season 7 Premiere Date and First Look Photos
- 4. What Would Happen If Game of Thrones Had a Season 9?
- 5. Desna Is in 'Full Gangster' Mode in The Claws Season 3 Trailer
- 6. How Antonio, Connor, and Ava Might Depart One Chicago
- 7. Jared Padalecki Says Sam and Dean's Death Might Be the Only Way to End Supernatural