Earth's natives fight for survival with a fleet of giant robots called Getter Rays, through which people can fight with the strength they need to stand a chance against the Oni, the giant creatures that have declared war on humanity. The strongest of the Getter Rays is Getter Robo, a mecha that requires the best pilots on Earth. Three men step in to do the job, each with a vastly different personality and talent that could save humanity from the Oni once and for all.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Stephen Amell Is Open to Playing Oliver Queen in Later Arrowverse Installments
- 2. How to Watch Game of Thrones: The Last Watch
- 3. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week – She's Gotta Have It, Rim of the World
- 4. Is The Society Renewed for Season 2?
- 5. The Week in Superlatives: Least Expected Burn, Best Kept Secret, and the Randomest Mic Drop
- 6. Adam Levine on Leaving The Voice: 'For Me, It Was Time to Move On'
- 7. Rim of the World Review: Stranger Things Rip-Off Is Dumb, but Watchable