Cast See all »
Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
With 1 in 3 young people having at least one tattoo, what's the new extreme in Britain? Grace looks at the UK tattooing boom and explores its growing body modification industry.
Grace is in Japan, a country with one of the richest histories of tattooing in the world, where she discovers how it continues to struggle with its relationship to the art form.
Grace travels to LA to explore the history of Chicano style tattoos and learn how they evolved from the prison cells and gang culture of LA to the wider world.
Grace reluctantly heads to the Las Vegas tattoo scene to see if she can find an authentic tattoo experience in a place where you can buy a tattoo and a taco in the same shop.
- 1. A Plea to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2: More Witchcraft, Less Romance
- 2. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 3. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 4. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed
- 5. Amazon Prime's January Lineup Makes It Easy To Prepare For Oscar Season
- 6. Last Man Standing Recruits Tisha Campbell for a Familiar Role
- 7. Charlie Brown and the Peanuts Gang Are Coming to Apple