Season 3, Episode 5 Need to Know
First Aired: October 12, 2012
Whether America can avoid going over the "fiscal cliff" is discussed with economist Douglas Holtz-Eakin; former senator Don Nickles; economist Bo Cutter; and Maya Rockeymoore of the National Committee to Preserve Social Security and Medicare. Included: its impact on the economy; possible solutions.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Spotted: Gossip Girl Reboot Heads to HBO Max
- 2. Elliot Gets Grilled Mercilessly in This Mr. Robot Final Season Sneak Peek
- 3. The Hunt for Notorious Serial Killer BTK Is On in Mindhunter Season 2 Photos
- 4. The Originals Star Joseph Morgan Is Headed to Animal Kingdom
- 5. Prison Break's Paul Adelstein Is Joining Chicago P.D.
- 6. The Society Season 2: Everything We Know So Far
- 7. The 100 Best SpongeBob SquarePants Episodes, Ranked