Season 3, Episode 16 Need to Know
First Aired: January 4, 2013
The stresses of caring for a chronically ill parent; a Rhode Island program that pays family members to care for their loved ones. Also: the broader societal impacts of long-term care in the U.S. are discussed with Robyn Stone, an expert in health care and aging policy who served in the Clinton administration.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Congratulations, The Bachelorette, You Played Yourself
- 2. Is Toy Story on Netflix?
- 3. Pose Scores an Early Season 3 Renewal at FX
- 4. Here's How You Can Eat at Kenan and Kel's Good Burger IRL
- 5. This Is Us' Susan Kelechi Watson on the Importance of Cracking Beth's 'Supportive Wife' Mold
- 6. BH90210 'Revival' Recruits Christine Elise, aka Emily Valentine
- 7. Supernatural, Batwoman, Riverdale and More Get Fall Premiere Dates on The CW