Seven decades after WW2, certain nooks and corners of the Web are abuzz with bizarre stories so different from one another. On one hand there are stories of Nazis indulging in the occult, there others that talk of a man-eater crocodile, a long-lost train transporting gold and other weird things. Join historian Sam Willis and explorer Robert Jo on their mission to unravel the truth.
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Game of Thrones' Series Finale Proved Why You Should Never Break the First Rule of Storytelling
- 2. 12 Questions Game of Thrones Is Unfortunately Never Going to Answer
- 3. The Society's Kathryn Newton Weighs In on All the Biggest Fan Theories
- 4. Oops, Sophie Turner's Tattoo Kind of Did Spoil Game of Thrones
- 5. Here's Why Tyrion's 'Honeycomb and Jackass' Joke in the Game of Thrones Finale Sounds So Familiar
- 6. 5 Times Game of Thrones Hinted Bran Would Be King
- 7. The Game of Thrones Finale Just Beat The Sopranos for This HBO Record