Season 2, Episode 10 The Parent Trap
First Aired: July 1, 2006
Sadie and Ben experience how difficult parenting can be when they are given a lifelike baby doll to care for as part of a school assignment; Margaret adjusts to the responsibilities that come with being a big stepsister; and Rain becomes a girl-magnet.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Modern Love Review: Amazon's Anthology Might Disappoint Longtime Fans of the Column
- 2. Power's Naturi Naughton Is 'Nervous' for Tasha Following LaKeisha's Murder
- 3. Potential Clueless Reboot Panders to Millennials In the Bleakest Way Possible
- 4. American Horror Story: 1984 Will Be the Show's Shortest Season Yet
- 5. Kurt Sutter Fired From FX's Mayans M.C.
- 6. Kerry Washington Is Giving Us Chills In The First Trailer for Netflix's American Son
- 7. Supernatural Alum Colin Ford Sweetly Thanks Jared Padalecki for Letting Him Play Young Sam