In the Shadow of Vesuvius
Robert Foxworth narrates a study of cities in the shadow of Italy's Mount Vesuvius, which has erupted 50 times since the Roman era. Its most famous eruption in A.D. 79 obliterated Pompeii and Herculaneum, causing instantaneous death. Also visited: the fishing town of Pozzouli; and San Sebastiano.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Anthony Scaramucci Hopes Celebrity Big Brother Run Is Longer Than White House Job
- 2. The Bachelor Is a Beautiful Monster with a Tank of Rage
- 3. The Passage's Henry Ian Cusick Hints at Dark Dreams to Come for Dr. Lear
- 4. The Other Two Is the Sweetest Take on Showbiz Satires
- 5. Supernatural's Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki Tease 300th Episode
- 6. Burned by the Fyre Festival, Restaurant Owner in Netflix Doc Raises $135,000 in a Week
- 7. When Is Super Bowl LIII?