First Aired: December 8, 2005
The case of Scott Dyleski, who's accused of murdering Pamela Vitale, is examined. Also discussed: a New York Daily News report that Michael Jackson faces a $270 million foreclosure in two weeks that could result in his losing the Beatles catalog and his Neverland ranch; and the disappearance of Dr. Melinda Superville, a Houston chiropractor.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The First Game of Thrones Prequel Has Started Filming
- 2. The Cast of Angel Is Reuniting… Without Angel
- 3. Is YOU on Netflix?
- 4. Is The Society on Netflix?
- 5. Big Brother Alum Kaitlyn Herman Weighs in on the Season 21 Cast
- 6. Queer Eye Is Renewed for Seasons 4 and 5, Can You Believe?!
- 7. The Bachelor in Paradise Season 6 Cast Is Here