First Aired: November 28, 2005
The sentencing of Joseph Smith, who was found guilty of kidnapping, sexual battery and first-degree murder in the Carlie Brucia case, is discussed with Gordon Byrd of Newsradio 970 WFLA, CNN's Susan Candiotti, Marc Klaas of Beyond Missing, attorneys Courtney Anderson and Sam Cammack, and Dr. Robi Ludwig, a psychologist. Also discussed: the escape of nine inmates from the Yakima County, Wash., jail; the Saddam Hussein trial.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. GLOW Renewed for Fourth and Final Season at Netflix
- 2. Who Will Win Big Brother 21 – and Who Should Win?
- 3. Emmys 2019: How to Watch, Who's Nominated, And Everything Else to Know
- 4. The Crown Season 3 Teaser Introduces Olivia Colman's Queen
- 5. The Week in Superlatives: Best Firsts, Most Vicious Memes, and the Gratuitous Abs Display
- 6. Prodigal Son Review: Tom Payne and Michael Sheen Ham Up This Serial Killer Thriller
- 7. Simone Missick on Why Her All Rise Role Is a Political Statement