First Aired: March 23, 2005
The Terri Schiavo situation is discussed with Michael Schiavo's brother Brian; Brother Paul O'Donnell, the Schindler family's religious advisor; R. Albert Mohler, president of the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary; attorney Richard Herman; and psychologist Anne Renne Testa. Also spotlighted is the Michael Jackson trial.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The End of Veronica Mars Season 4 Undermined Veronica's Trauma
- 2. Is [Spoiler] Really Dead on Veronica Mars?
- 3. See the First Fan Reactions to Netflix's Dark Crystal Prequel at Comic-Con
- 4. Game of Thrones Cast Addresses Final Season Backlash at Comic-Con Reunion
- 5. Love Island Recap: Sh– Got Serious on Friday Night
- 6. The 100's Bob Morley and Eliza Taylor Have Blessed Us With These Dreamy Portraits
- 7. Everything We Know About Legacies Season 2