Comic Janeane Garofalo is wasted in this sadly unamusing romantic comedy, playing a matchmaker with a nonexistent love life---until an old crush (played with too little emotion by Brad Rowe) reenters her life. The few laughs that the movie does deliver come from Swoosie Kurtz in the role of Garofalo's insufferably overbearing mother. Star: Tamala Jones. Keeler: Adam Crosby. Magda: Julie Claire. Bucky: Ross Mackenzie. Written and directed by Amie Steir.
- 1. Killer Mike's Netflix Show Trigger Warning Is Going to Piss People Off
- 2. Kimmy Schmidt's Final Season, Carmen Sandiego and More Coming To Netflix In January
- 3. Friends May Be Safe, but Netflix Is Losing Love Actually in January
- 4. SAG Awards Nominations 2019: Mrs. Maisel, Ozark Lead Surprising TV Nods
- 5. Tell Me a Story Sneak Peek: A Bloody Paul Wesley Returns to Haunt James Wolk
- 6. 166 Gift Ideas Inspired by Sansa, Sabrina and More of Your TV Faves
- 7. Amy Poehler and Her 'Leslie Blazers' Are Ready for a Parks & Recreation Reunion