Inspector Morse: The Masonic Mysteries
First Aired: August 23, 2004
In 1992's "Inspector Morse: Masonic Mysteries," the sound of murder interrupts rehearsals for a production of Mozart's "The Magic Flute." A chorus member was stabbed, and the star suspect is Morse (John Thaw) himself---found kneeling by her body, holding a knife. And, as it happens, the victim was also his ladyfriend. Det. Sgt. Lewis: Kevin Whately. Bottomley: Richard Kane. Chief Superintendent: James Grout.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Manifest Boss Breaks Down That Finale Shocker and What it Means for Season 2
- 2. The Bachelor Recap: Still No Fence Jump, but Plenty of Drama
- 3. Kenan Thompson Says Kel Mitchell Will Appear in All That Revival
- 4. Veep Season 7 Trailer: Selina Meyer Is Back on the Campaign Trail!
- 5. Netflix Cancels Marvel's Jessica Jones – But Will Stream Season 3
- 6. Netflix Cancels Marvel's The Punisher Just Like You Knew It Would
- 7. Twitter Was Here for Sasha Banks and Bayley's Historic WWE Tag Team Championship Win