Season 5, Episode 4 Class Reunion
First Aired: October 5, 2004
Michael and Jay's high-school reunion is coming up, but Michael wants none of it. Then he's challenged to a “dance-off” by an old break-dancing rival (Katt Williams), who also happens to be the first guy ever to have kissed Jay. Meanwhile, bullies target Franklin, so he devises a secret weapon. Calvin: Rasta. Sharon: Susie Castillo. Toni: Dot Marie Jones.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: March 28, 2001
- Rating: TV-PG
- Premise: A kind of `Cosby' or `Father Knows Best' for the times, about a trucking-company executive, his wife and their three kids in suburban Connecticut. A steady performer for ABC, `Wife' ranges from issue-oriented to slapstick. It's very much the vision of star… (more)
- 1. DC's Legends of Tomorrow Proved It's in a League of Its Own with a Cosmically Fun Finale
- 2. Everything We Know About the Arrowverse's (Potential) Batwoman Spin-Off
- 3. Where to Watch Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
- 4. OMFG, Is Diggle About to Become the Green Lantern on Arrow?
- 5. Sophia Bush Calls Out One Tree Hill Producers for Taking Advantage of Cast's Personal Lives
- 6. Ellen Pompeo Says She Hasn't Spoken to Patrick Dempsey Since He Left Grey's Anatomy
- 7. Power Crew Member Killed in On-Set Accident