First Aired: May 21, 2003
Jr.'s high-school graduation nears, and he surprises everyone with his announcement that he wants to go to college. Not so surprising is that it's the same one his girlfriend, Vanessa (Meagan Good), plans to attend. It's hard to get into, but Michael's certain he can handle that. As for Claire and Kady, they can't wait to get rid of Jr. (they think), and neither can Franklin (Noah Gray-Cabey). He's so smitten with Kady that he wants to move in.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Pick Your Favorite Ships and We'll Reveal Your TV Soulmate
- 2. The Queer Eye's Fab 5 Love Up on Each Other in This Video and It's Too Pure
- 3. Listen to Big Brother Brothers: The Ultimate Unofficial Podcast From TV Guide
- 4. How Everyone in Netflix's Dark Is Connected
- 5. Murder Mystery Review: The Real Mystery Is How Adam Sandler's New Film Is Decent
- 6. Anthony Bourdain's Graphic Novel Is Being Turned Into an Animated Series
- 7. Bob Dylan's Rolling Thunder Revue: What's Fact and What's Fiction?