Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
At the age of 22, Kristin was one of the youngest known women to be diagnosed with stage-two breast cancer, which progressed to stage four within weeks. Even in her darkest moments, her boyfriend Luis never left her side. Later that same year, Kristin was diagnosed with thyroid cancer; however, despite overwhelming health challenges, she managed to complete her master's degree with honors. Every week, one new couple shares their emotional story LIVE from a different city across the country and all of America is invited to watch as they work with world-renowned wedding and event planner David Tutera to create the weddings of their dreams.
Redmond, a Navy Corpsman Combat Medic, lost his leg after stepping on an IED in Afghanistan. Redmond went on to become a motivational speaker, and while competing at the Warrior Games, he met Krista. Krista is a firefighter and now works at one of the nation's busiest stations in Los Angeles. Both have devoted their lives to serving others.
Watch See all »
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Chicago Police Seek to Interview Jussie Smollett Again After Two Suspects Released
- 2. Donald Trump Calls Saturday Night Live a 'Total Republican Hit Job' After National Emergency Sketch
- 3. 7 Burning Questions The Umbrella Academy Season 2 Needs to Answer
- 4. The 12 Biggest Differences Between Netflix's Umbrella Academy and the Comics
- 5. Every Actor in the Marvel Cinematic Universe Who Has Been Nominated for an Oscar
- 6. Bugs Do Their Own Exterminating on The Blacklist
- 7. The First Descendants 3 Teaser Is Here and It's Straight-Up Villainous Fun