Season 8, Episode 12 The Witch's Curse
First Aired: January 12, 1992
A newcomer to Cabot Cove stars in a play about a woman who, accused of witchcraft, vows "to return in fire and in death." Winthrop: Robert Vaughn. Lydia: Marian Seldes. Judge: Ed Nelson. Penelope: Marian Mercer. Nate: David Ackroyd.
The Best Kids' Movies on Netflix Right Now
Our gift to all you harried parents: hours of peace and quiet.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Station 19 Just Tried to Pull a This Is Us with Chief Ripley
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Jo's Downward Spiral Is Going to Ruin Her Life
- 3. All the Easter Eggs You Missed From The Twilight Zone, Legacies, Game of Thrones, and More
- 4. Everything We Know About The Handmaid's Tale Season 3 So Far
- 5. Star Trek: Discovery's Ethan Peck on Spock's Finale Struggle and Season 3 Return
- 6. Tyler Blackburn Talks LGBTQ Representation on Roswell, New Mexico
- 7. Joey King on Tackling the 'Mentally Taxing' Role in Hulu's The Act