Season 4, Episode 1 Fashionable Way to Die
First Aired: September 20, 1987
In Paris, murder becomes fashionable in the world of haute couture. Juliet Prowse (who plays Valerie Bechet) sings a medley of songs. Jessica: Angela Lansbury. Eva Taylor: Barbara Rush. Claudia: Taina Eig. Panassie: Fritz Weaver. Lu: Randi Brooks.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Here's Why Walter White's Cameo on El Camino Was So Important for the Breaking Bad Movie
- 2. Stranger Things Star David Harbour Brought the Upside Down to Saturday Night Live
- 3. Why El Camino Spent So Much Time Exploring Jesse's Captivity
- 4. Living With Yourself Review: Come for Two Paul Rudds, Stay for Two Paul Rudds
- 5. Oscar-Nominated Actor Robert Forster Dies at 78
- 6. Aaron Paul Reveals the Story Behind El Camino's Sole 'Yeah, Bitch!'
- 7. All the Breaking Bad Easter Eggs and Cameos in Netflix's El Camino