A conservative radio talk-show host with a brash personality clashes with his listeners, then goes home to his family, where more conflicts arise. This forgettable sitcom was Henry Winkler's first regular series as an actor since `Happy Days' ended 10 years earlier (although he was a coproducer of the hit `MacGyver'), and one of his kids was played by David Schwimmer. Another costar was China Kantner, the daughter of rock stars Grace Slick and Paul Kantner.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Originals' Leah Pipes Is Headed to Another Witchy CW Series, and It's Not Legacies
- 2. Sizzy Will Heat Up in Shadowhunters' Final Season
- 3. Jane the Virgin Creator Is Bringing Jaime Camil to Her New Comedy
- 4. Which Umbrella Academy Character Are You Most Like?
- 5. 7 Questions The Umbrella Academy on Netflix Needs to Answer in Season 2
- 6. The 12 Biggest Differences Between Netflix's Umbrella Academy and the Comic Books
- 7. Wynonna Earp Fans Rally to Save the Show After Troublesome Season 4 Delay