Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Monty ends his Italian tour with a visit to the extravagant gardens of the north made for the enjoyment and entertainment of the rich and famous.
Monty explores the informal side of Italian gardens in Naples visiting flower-filled grounds designed to exhibit exuberant idyllic romanticism.
Around the Tuscan countryside Monty learns how the Renaissance gave rise to the idea of gardens not just as symbols of order but also works of art.
Monty discovers how Rome's political empire and power-hungry cardinals once put the city at the center of the golden age of garden-making.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Amazon Prime's February Line-Up Features Jordan Peele's Lorena Bobbitt Docuseries and More
- 2. American Vandal's Melvin Gregg Stars in Netflix B-Ball Drama Movie High Flying Bird
- 3. Grey's Anatomy's Sandra Oh and Kevin McKidd Had a Moment After the Golden Globes
- 4. Schitt's Creek Season 5 Is Moira's Moment, Peasants
- 5. The Masked Singer: The Deer Is Unmasked, Revealing a Hall of Famer
- 6. Vikings Just Revealed Where Lagertha Has Been, and It Is Seriously Bleak
- 7. Black Monday: You've Never Seen Wall Street This Funny (or Black)