Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Bill Brock and his team travel to Peach Springs, Arizona to a show cave called The Grand Canyon Caverns, to investigate a newly discovered section of the cave, unexplored by man but possibly hiding a murderous creature known as the Rake.
Bill Brock and his team of hunters travel to Northern California to a river cave called Cross Creek Cavern, where they believe a monster known as the Draco, a vicious lizard/human hybrid, lives beneath the surface of the dark waters.
Bill Brock and his team of hunters travel to Two Guns, Arizona, to the Apache Death Cave - the site of an infamous Native American massacre - in search of the Aswang, a legendary shape-shifting, vampiric creature, part dog and part human.
Bill Brock and the team venture into the abandoned Shadow Mine in Calaveras County, California, to hunt the SubterAlien, a creature that might be more sophisticated than any they have hunted, one that might be armed and hostile.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. The Celebrity Big Brother Season 2 Cast Reveals Their Biggest Live-Feed Fears
- 2. Star Trek: Discovery Will Explore Number One's Relationship with Captain Pike
- 3. Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Is Stronger and More Fun
- 4. Dynasties Is a Powerful and Necessary New Species of Nature Documentary
- 5. The Passage Will Show How Project Noah Got Started in Episode 2
- 6. Olicity Will Be a 'Force to Reckon With' When Arrow Returns
- 7. Netflix Is Rebooting Unsolved Mysteries, the OG True Crime Show