Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
On the season finale, stakes run high for Cleve and the team as the iconic 80s band Devo asks Roy to direct their latest music video entitled, "Monster Man."
Jackass star Jason "Wee Man" Acuña stops by the shop in search of a small alien with a menacingly oversized brain, while the PR team from DreamWorks stops in for a pair of 12-foot tall boots for a Puss in Boots event.
The ongoing war between digital and practical effects culminates in an onset battle of creation for Cleve and the Sota team. Indie director Mike Mendez stops in for his giant creature feature Mega Spider and Cleve finds himself fighting to keep his handmade arachnids in the film. Adding to the fray, Cleve gives his daughter Constance a chance to helm her own project for the upcoming movie Pretties for You. Both father and daughter face an epic time crunch to get everything done and win the day for practical effects.
An infestation of monster proportions crawls its way through the doors at Sota FX as 2 bug movies find their way in. Hellraiser II director Tony Randel comes to Cleve for a biomechanical pest with blood curdling intentions while an up-and-coming director is in need of some Devilish ants with explosive personalities. The team works to bring together something truly original, but the clock is ticking and the results go up in a fiery blaze.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. How _black-ish'_s Powerful Colorism Episode Nearly Tore the Johnsons Apart
- 2. Lana Condor Steals the Show in Deadly Class
- 3. Supernatural Midseason Trailer: Michael Declares 'Even God Can Die'
- 4. The Roswell, New Mexico Stars Played 'Guess That Alien', and They Were Honestly Stellar
- 5. Sex Education Is the Most Honest Coming-of-Age TV Show We've Seen in Forever
- 6. The 25 Best Ships Ever on Freeform
- 7. Game of Thrones' Bosses Wish There Were No Trailers for Season 8