Season 2 Sneak Peek
Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
In-laws: no other words in the English language can cause such dread as these. The original real-life series on A&E®, which follows couples at the boiling point with their nightmare in-laws, returns for an all new season of candid, over-the-top antics. Every episode features a different family in dire straits, where one spouse is caught between relatives and the person they married. Using tough love and unconventional tactics, seasoned relationship experts bring everyone under one roof and force them to uncover the deeper issues that lie beneath the constant fighting. Relationship expert and former criminal lawyer Mel Robbins returns this season along with life coach and advice columnist Laura Baron. Don't miss it when the Bowjanowskis return and the mediation ends in a trip to the emergency room. The second season of Monster In-Laws premieres Monday, May 28th with back-to-back episodes at 10 & 10:30 ET/PT, but a special sneak peek is available now!
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Tom Holland Teamed With Stephen Colbert to Rescue Dogs Because Superheroes Are Real
- 2. How to Watch the First 2020 Democratic Debates
- 3. These Big Little Lies Stars Will Reunite for Ryan Murphy's The Prom
- 4. The Hills Fans Can't Get Over How Hot Justin Bobby Still Is
- 5. The Bachelorette Made Us Fall Even Deeper in Love With Tyler
- 6. Here's How to Watch the 2019 FIFA Women's World Cup
- 7. That Scream Reboot You Totally Forgot About Is Finally Happening