An examination of the reasons for skyrocketing health-care costs in the U.S., as well as strategies to rein them in. One reason put forth for spiraling costs is a system that rewards health-care providers for quantity of care rather than quality of care. The documentary features remarks from doctors, patients and health-policy experts; relates the real-life experiences of families grappling with end-of-life decisions; and looks at the controversy that surrounds diagnostic screenings.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. How black-ish's Powerful Colorism Episode Nearly Tore the Johnsons Apart
- 2. Lana Condor Steals the Show in Deadly Class
- 3. Supernatural Midseason Trailer: Michael Declares 'Even God Can Die'
- 4. The Roswell, New Mexico Stars Played 'Guess That Alien', and They Were Honestly Stellar
- 5. Sex Education Is the Most Honest Coming-of-Age TV Show We've Seen in Forever
- 6. The 25 Best Ships Ever on Freeform
- 7. Game of Thrones' Bosses Wish There Were No Trailers for Season 8